Freitag, 10. Juni 2011

Friday 10th of June

Waiting for the driver to pick us up, I made some pictures from the hotel hall: is quite bright, invitating and the last thing in design. Never seen such a waiting area in a hotel, wanna swing with me?




We are driving to the South of Seoul, and even with a navigation system, we can not find the customer. Today we can't see the sun, the smog is all over us, and people told me that they are expecting the raining season.
Back to Seoul in the late afternoon. After training to the local rep technicians, we are out for dinner in a Korean restaurant. But before we go, a short visit to a local hobby store. Yes, just in front of the office is one of the biggest modelling stores in Seoul. The old song from Rod Stewart come back to my mind: "some guys have all the luck...."



No, I did not got anything, no empty space in my suitcase, I just got a present from my rep:


 During this very short stay I have the opportunity to meet very nice people. Yes, I am coming back: good bye for now Korea, hello China we are coming!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen